About Me

My photo
Here is the official home for the new TheDarthPrime waffle blog...ohhh yeahh!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

Thursday 25 August 2011

Optimus Evolves





Hey Hey Guys,



So the other day, I found the first ever Optimus Prime that I got. This being the Transformers Armada version. This originally cost me £9.99 from Woolworths (I know most of you won't remember, it was back in the days when i was young)



Anywho, this made me think, why not place the three optimus's I have (I have more, but i only placed the ones with Trailers in the photos) So this is what i have done. Below you will see all of the images i took. It doesn't matter which way you place them, or how far apart you place them all...the DOTM ultimate prime is by far the biggest, both in Vehicle mode, and as i like to call it "Super mode"



The thing I like about all these optimus primes' is they use their trailors to get bigger (or in the case of energon one, uses parts with in the trailer- Hence why this one is smaller)]



So here are the photos...and oh...you thought the DOTM super mode had crap articulation...you should see the Armada Prime's Legs.





No comments:

Post a Comment