About Me

My photo
Here is the official home for the new TheDarthPrime waffle blog...ohhh yeahh!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

The Big Part Of My Collection!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Yet More Parcels? Ooo I say


So, as you can see another two parcels came for me, and once again it's linked to Star Wars Episode 1- The Phantom Menace.
The two podracers, these bring back memories...When i was young me and my cousin used to fly these bad boys around the house, always seeing who would win (Of course he always won, as he always had Sebulba) But, these two podracers, were just magnificant. The detail, the stickers, the things they did.
This eventually came to an end however, when he sold them all off, and I was going through the phase where if you were caught with one "toy" or figure, you were official picked on. But, the other day, thanks to the joys of ebay, I found these two...and for how much?
Well, they were mint in box, no stickers applied and the box was in fantastic nick too...so for all that...only 15 pounds?!!! For two of the most amazing vehicles to come out of TPM line! Insane.
So there is a bit of news on what i recently picked up...it's not overly rare...But if you haven't got these two awesome racers..I think you may wanna go on eBay...cos, these wicked machines are worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment